Blackrock Real Estate ETF | IYR

Medium RiskEquity
Blackrock Real Estate ETF
Issued by:iShares by Blackrock
Index : AMEX
Unit Price (NAV) :
$
Minimum investment: 3 units
Share
Compare
Share
Compare
Blackrock Real Estate ETF | IYR

Blackrock Real Estate ETF | IYR

About IYR ETF

ETF Name: BlackRock Real Estate ETF Sector: IYR invests 95% of its assets in Real Estate and the rest 5% in Technology. Geography: IYR invests 100% of its assets in the U.S. Fund Manager Name: BlackRock ETF Description: IYR was among the first US real estate ETFs to be listed. It holds around 100 companies from the Dow Jones U.S. Real Estate Index and covers all the big names. Its overall portfolio characteristics and performance align fairly well with the benchmark. What ETFdb says about it: Real estate has historically been embraced because of its ability to deliver excess returns during bull markets and low correlation with traditional stock and bond investments. Why is that Kristal there: A complete pool of 2100+ ETFs are screened on various qualitative and quantitative parameters to evaluate efficiency, tradability and fit. The metrics used were alpha, beta and R-Squared with respect to the segment benchmark and ETF specific metrics such as expense ratio, drawdown, volatility and the overall rating. We evaluate all ETFs and assign a composite score based on our analysis and then select the top ones in a category based on that comprehensive score by the inhouse research / quant analysts team. IYR has billions of assets under management and is among the most traded ETFs. The fee is high but is overlooked but close tracking, and high liquidity. The strategy is rebalanced on a quarterly basis with the rebalancing mechanism being determined by an algorithm that takes into account the overall performance of the strategy so far. Fund Manager Description: Founded in 1988, Blackrock is the largest asset manager in the world managing $6.28T. BlackRock operates globally with 70 offices in 30 countries and clients in 100 countries. Due to its power and the sheer size and scope of its financial assets and activities, BlackRock has been called the world's largest shadow bank. More Information: REITs vs. REIT ETFs: How They Compare (VNQ, IYR) https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/081415/reits-vs-reit-etfs-how-they-compare.asp The Best REITs To Own Right Now (IYR) https://etfdailynews.com/2017/11/15/the-best-reits-to-own-right-now-iyr/

Returns

Performance1Y3Y
Blackrock Real Estate ETF34.88%11.23%

Projected Returns

Investment ofper month
gives returns of :
at 6.11% / annum
$in 3 years
amount
for a time period of
time1Y3Y
Returnsbased on historic SIP returns of 6.11% per annum
$
$
$+ 6.11

IYR Summary Data

Symbol IYR
Exchange ARCX
ISIN US4642877397
Cat. Benchmark MSCI ACWI NR USD
Asset class Equity
Category Real Estate
Country US

Fund Strategy

iShares U.S. Real Estate ETF is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The underlying fund measures the performance of the real estate sector of the U.S. equity market and may include large-, mid- or small-capitalization companies.

IYR Fact Sheets & Reports

About iShares by Blackrock

"iShares" is a gathering of ETFs managed by Blackrock. Blackrock is an American investment management corporation founded in 1988. Some iShares ETFs are actively managed but most funds track a bond or share market index.

Blackrock Real Estate ETF | IYR