- Enables rupee cost averaging. If you follow a SIP, you are able to reduce the avg cost of assets that you own. This is one of investing on a fixed date. As sometimes the markets will be up and other times low on that date. Hence, over a long period, your avg cost of assets gets lower. Thus improving your returns on investments enables rupee cost averaging.
To create a SIP, follow these steps:
- Select the ETF or Kristal you want to create SIP for
- Press the “Invest Now” button
- Select “order type” as “SIP” from the dropdown
- Now, enter the number of units you want to invest in – this would also show your approximate monthly investment amount
- Select the date you want to invest each month and the SIP expiration date
- Enter the maximum monthly investment limit
- Click the “Place Order” button
- Your SIP is successfully placed.
For international funds, you can transfer the funds to your Kristal account and then create a SIP to any of the Kristals that you own.