|KRISTAL FREEDOM||KRISTAL PRIVATE WEALTH|
|Suitable For||All Investors||Accredited Investors|
|Product Offering||Curated ETFs Auto Rebalanced Portfolios||Kristal Freedom + High-Performance Funds Alternative Investments Pre-IPO and Startup Investments Tailor-made Products Fractional Bonds|
|Fees and Charges||Zero Advisory Fee on ETFs up to USD 10,000 Low Institutional Pricing on Trades See fee schedule for details||Zero Advisory Fee on Mutual Funds Zero Advisory Fee on Hedge Funds Zero Advisory Fee on Kristal Funds See fee schedule for details|
|Advisory Support||Proprietary Algorithm||Access to advisory desk Access to trading desk Advisory across multiple bank accounts|
|Other Features||Performance Tracking Dashboard Asset Allocation Overview Systematic Investment Plans||Performance Tracking Dashboard Currency Hedging Actively Managed Portfolio using Options|
|Minimum Investment||No Minimum Requirement||USD 50,000 recommended|
|Accepted Currencies||USD, SGD, HKD Based on jurisdiction||USD, SGD, HKD, EUR, GBP, AUD Based on jurisdiction|
|Customer Support||Digital Support Desk||Relationship Management Team|
|Get Started||Get Started|
Premium Service. Retail price.
No account opening fee, no sales commissions.
For Aspiring Indians
What you get:
FEES & CHARGES
|Custody & Asset Operating Fee|
|Investment Advisory & Management Services Fee|
FEES & CHARGES
Custody & Asset Operating Fee
- At actuals, charged directly to the Account by the Account Provider
Investment Advisory & Management Services Fee
- Upto 1.00% p.a. payable monthly on the average daily Account Value
*net value of all assets and positions in the Account(s) at the end of each day.
Still want more?
For Those Who Want More
KRISTAL PRIVATE WEALTH
If you’re an Accredited Investor* who can invest USD 50,000 or more with Kristal.AI, you get:
An Accredited Investor is an individual:
1. Whose net personal assets exceed in value SGD 2 million (or it's equivalent in a foreign currency) with value of his/her primary residence capped at SGD 1 million, or
2. Whose financial assets (net of any related liabilities) exceed in value SGD 1 million (or it's equivalent in a foreign currency), or
3. Whose income in the preceding 12 months is not less than SGD 300,000 (or it's equivalent in a foreign currency).